Our – direct or indirect – customers include renowned international fashion brands and tourism companies, for which we translate and edit web content, product descriptions and advertising material, always with a focus on the relevant target audience. We also provide stylistically convincing commercial content, business material and legal texts for pharmaceutical companies, foundations, consulates, embassies and international organisations.
We are all seasoned in working with CAT (computer aided translation) tools – not to be confused with machine translations! – which speeds up project processing and ensures consistent and client-specific terminology.
This will minimise your own time and effort spent on editing and internal proofreading. After all, what use is a stylistically perfect translation if it doesn’t use the correct terminology for your target market?
With us you are always on the safe side!
Overview of our specialist fields:
- Cosmetics and beauty
- Fashion and lifestyle
- Food and drinks, catering
- Hotels and tourism
- Information technology
- Psychology and character development
- Public health and life sciences
- Renewable energy
- Vocational training and e-learning
- Corporate Communication
- Foundations and non-profit organisations
- Law and economics
- Market and opinion research
- Marketing and advertising
- Politics and social sciences
- Press and public relations
- Contracts and agreements
- Image brochures and presentations
- Press releases and newsletters
- Product and technical specifications
- Reference and operating manuals
- Speech and presentation manuscripts
- Training material (print & online)
- Websites, blogs, mobile apps